VideoPad Video Editor
This web page is about VideoPad Video Editor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor from your PCNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be found here
. VideoPad Video Editor is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall VideoPad Video Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. videopad.exe is the VideoPad Video Editor's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.05 MB (2146308 bytes) on disk.
VideoPad Video Editor contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.69 MB (9115832
bytes) on disk.
- deshaker.exe (160.00 KB)
- ffmpeg8.exe (1.76 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.05 MB)
- videopad.exe (2.05 MB)
- vpsetup_v2.10.exe (2.69 MB)
For more VideoPad Video Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VideoPad Video Editor has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe.FriendlyAppName
VideoPad Video Editor is an application released by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove VideoPad Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VideoPad Video Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "VideoPad Video Editor". If it exists on your system the VideoPad Video Editor application will be found automatically. When you click VideoPad Video Editor in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VideoPad Video Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VideoPad Video Editor.
8. After removing VideoPad Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VideoPad Video Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VideoPad Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:51:57.967