VideoPad Video Editor
You can find below detailed information on how to remove VideoPad Video Editor for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on NCH Software. You can get more details related to VideoPad Video Editor at www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
. Usually the VideoPad Video Editor application is installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall VideoPad Video Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. videopad.exe is the VideoPad Video Editor's primary executable file and it takes around 4.48 MB (4700216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in VideoPad Video Editor. They take 14.15 MB (14834800
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg18.exe (3.86 MB)
- videopad.exe (4.48 MB)
- videopadsetup_v3.29.exe (5.80 MB)
The current page applies to VideoPad Video Editor version 3.29
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of VideoPad Video Editor:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling VideoPad Video Editor we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall VideoPad Video Editor:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\video edit view\VideoPad Video Editor.lnk
VideoPad Video Editor is a program offered by NCH Software. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase VideoPad Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VideoPad Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VideoPad Video Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "VideoPad Video Editor". If it exists on your system the VideoPad Video Editor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VideoPad Video Editor in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VideoPad Video Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VideoPad Video Editor:
- The web site of the program is: www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VideoPad Video Editor.
8. After removing VideoPad Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VideoPad Video Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VideoPad Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VideoPad Video Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:23:59.757