You can find below details on how to uninstall VideoPad Video-Editor for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall VideoPad Video-Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. Please open www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/de/support.html
if you want to read more on VideoPad Video-Editor on NCH Software's website. VideoPad Video-Editor is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VideoPad Video-Editor. The application's main executable file is called videopad.exe and occupies 4.68 MB (4905640 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside VideoPad Video-Editor. They take about 12.87 MB (13492560
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg19.exe (3.02 MB)
- mp3el2.exe (192.00 KB)
- videopad.exe (4.68 MB)
- videopadsetup_v4.49.exe (4.98 MB)
This info is about VideoPad Video-Editor version 4.49
alone. Click on the links below for other VideoPad Video-Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove VideoPad Video-Editor.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by VideoPad Video-Editor when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Главное меню\Программы\NCH Software Produktpalette\VideoPad Video-Editor.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Главное меню\Программы\Videoverwandte Programme\VideoPad Video-Editor.lnk
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\ffmpeg19.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\mp3el2.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopadsetup_v4.49.exe
VideoPad Video-Editor is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove VideoPad Video-Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VideoPad Video-Editor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VideoPad Video-Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VideoPad Video-Editor". If it is installed on your PC the VideoPad Video-Editor program will be found automatically. When you select VideoPad Video-Editor in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VideoPad Video-Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VideoPad Video-Editor:
- The web site of the program is: www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/de/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VideoPad Video-Editor.
8. After uninstalling VideoPad Video-Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VideoPad Video-Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VideoPad Video-Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VideoPad Video-Editor by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that VideoPad Video-Editor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VideoPad Video-Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:28:42.787