VideoPad Video Editor
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor from your systemNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be seen here
. More information about the application VideoPad Video Editor can be found at www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
. VideoPad Video Editor is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling VideoPad Video Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.09 MB (4292664 bytes) on disk and is named videopad.exe.
VideoPad Video Editor is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.39 MB (14044272
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg18.exe (3.86 MB)
- videopad.exe (4.09 MB)
- videopadsetup_v3.24.exe (5.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.24
of VideoPad Video Editor. Click on the links below for other VideoPad Video Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove VideoPad Video Editor from your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
VideoPad Video Editor is a program offered by the software company NCH Software. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase VideoPad Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VideoPad Video Editor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VideoPad Video Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "VideoPad Video Editor". The VideoPad Video Editor program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VideoPad Video Editor in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VideoPad Video Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VideoPad Video Editor:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VideoPad Video Editor.
8. After uninstalling VideoPad Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VideoPad Video Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VideoPad Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VideoPad Video Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 10:18:41.767