VideoPad Video Editor
You can find below details on how to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. More data about the application VideoPad Video Editor can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
. VideoPad Video Editor is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad folder, regulated by the user's decision. VideoPad Video Editor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.17 MB (4376120 bytes) on disk and is called videopad.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in VideoPad Video Editor. They take 18.73 MB (19636392
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg16.exe (2.80 MB)
- ffmpeg19.exe (3.02 MB)
- videopad.exe (4.17 MB)
- videopadsetup_v3.14.exe (4.17 MB)
- videopadsetup_v3.60.exe (4.56 MB)
The current web page applies to VideoPad Video Editor version 3.60
alone. Click on the links below for other VideoPad Video Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove VideoPad Video Editor.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall VideoPad Video Editor:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\ffmpeg19.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopadsetup_v3.60.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NCH Software Suite\Accounting Software.lnk
Supplementary values that are not removed:
VideoPad Video Editor is an application marketed by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase VideoPad Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VideoPad Video Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VideoPad Video Editor". If it exists on your system the VideoPad Video Editor application will be found automatically. After you select VideoPad Video Editor in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VideoPad Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VideoPad Video Editor:
- The web site of the program is: www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VideoPad Video Editor.
8. After removing VideoPad Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VideoPad Video Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VideoPad Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:14:36.597