VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 from your PCenter
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on enter. VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoMedia+Player_v2.3\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. The program's main executable file has a size of 593.91 KB (608160 bytes) on disk and is labeled VideoMedia+Player_v2.3-bg.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in VideoMedia+Player_v2.3. They take 11.47 MB (12032317
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- d4faecff-e956-4300-8fab-4b246151f47b-10.exe (645.91 KB)
- d4faecff-e956-4300-8fab-4b246151f47b-3.exe (1.91 MB)
- d4faecff-e956-4300-8fab-4b246151f47b-4.exe (1.45 MB)
- d4faecff-e956-4300-8fab-4b246151f47b-5.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.91 KB)
- utils.exe (2.75 MB)
- VideoMedia+Player_v2.3-bg.exe (593.91 KB)
- VideoMedia+Player_v2.3-codedownloader.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall VideoMedia+Player_v2.3.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoMedia+Player_v2.3
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoMedia+Player_v2.3\076f9f1f-316f-424d-8122-dfaa4ef20862.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoMedia+Player_v2.3\076f9f1f-316f-424d-8122-dfaa4ef20862.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoMedia+Player_v2.3\076f9f1f-316f-424d-8122-dfaa4ef20862-10.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoMedia+Player_v2.3\076f9f1f-316f-424d-8122-dfaa4ef20862-11.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\VideoMedia+Player_v2.3
VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 is an application released by enter. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VideoMedia+Player_v2.3". The VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VideoMedia+Player_v2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VideoMedia+Player_v2.3.
8. After uninstalling VideoMedia+Player_v2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 by enter from your computer, we are not saying that VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 by enter is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VideoMedia+Player_v2.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 18:48:17.093