This web page contains detailed information on how to remove VideoMach for Windows. VideoMach is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoMach folder, regulated by the user's choice. videomach.exe is the VideoMach's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.68 MB (3858432 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall VideoMach from your PC
The executables below are part of VideoMach. They take an average of 3.73 MB (3911561
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (51.88 KB)
- videomach.exe (3.68 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove VideoMach.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VideoMach Project
Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall VideoMach is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VideoMach using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VideoMach or simply click the Search feature and type in "VideoMach". If it exists on your system the VideoMach program will be found automatically. After you select VideoMach in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VideoMach, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VideoMach.
8. After uninstalling VideoMach, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VideoMach which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VideoMach using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130