VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7
VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 from your computerVideoLAN Team
. Further information on VideoLAN Team can be found here
. More information about the software VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 can be seen at http://www.videolan.org
. Usually the VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7's main file takes about 104.50 KB (107008 bytes) and its name is vlc.exe.
VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 259.18 KB (265402
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (154.68 KB)
- vlc.exe (104.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.7
of VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7.
VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 is an application offered by VideoLAN Team. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7". If it is installed on your PC the VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7.
8. After uninstalling VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 by VideoLAN Team from your PC, we are not saying that VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 by VideoLAN Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VideoLAN VLC media player 1.1.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:22:14.273