This page is about Video Viewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Video Viewer from your PCAVTECH Corporation, Inc.
. More information on AVTECH Corporation, Inc. can be found here
. Video Viewer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\VideoViewer directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Video Viewer is C:\Program Files\VideoViewer\un_Video Viewer Setup_24354.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 395.14 KB (404624 bytes) on disk and is titled un_Video Viewer Setup_24354.exe.
Video Viewer is composed of the following executables which take 2.54 MB (2660878
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DataRecover.exe (304.00 KB)
- Simulation.exe (44.00 KB)
- unsquashfs.exe (86.33 KB)
- unsquashfs42.exe (101.04 KB)
- untargz.exe (204.00 KB)
- un_Video Viewer Setup_24354.exe (395.14 KB)
- VideoViewer.exe (276.00 KB)
- EaZy Wizard.exe (364.00 KB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (824.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.9.4
of Video Viewer. You can find below info on other releases of Video Viewer:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Video Viewer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Video Viewer:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VideoViewer\Uninstall Video Viewer.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Video Viewer is an application marketed by AVTECH Corporation, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Video Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Video Viewer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Video Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Viewer". The Video Viewer app will be found very quickly. After you click Video Viewer in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Video Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Video Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Video Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Video Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Video Viewer by AVTECH Corporation, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Video Viewer by AVTECH Corporation, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Video Viewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:49:54.117