Video Rotator V1.0.9
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Video Rotator V1.0.9 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Video Rotator V1.0.9 from your PCVideoRotator.com
. Additional info about VideoRotator.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.VideoRotator.com
to get more info about Video Rotator V1.0.9 on VideoRotator.com's website. Video Rotator V1.0.9 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\VideoRotator directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Video Rotator V1.0.9 is C:\Program Files\VideoRotator\unins000.exe. VideoRotator.exe is the Video Rotator V1.0.9's main executable file and it occupies close to 768.00 KB (786432 bytes) on disk.
Video Rotator V1.0.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.82 MB (19738974
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (811.84 KB)
- VideoRotator.exe (768.00 KB)
- conv.exe (17.28 MB)
This web page is about Video Rotator V1.0.9 version 1.0.9
Video Rotator V1.0.9 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Video Rotator V1.0.9 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\VideoRotator
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\VideoRotator\data\conv.exe
- C:\Program Files\VideoRotator\data\dsnative.dll
- C:\Program Files\VideoRotator\MSCOMCTL.OCX
- C:\Program Files\VideoRotator\options.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Video Rotator V1.0.9 is a program offered by the software company VideoRotator.com. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Video Rotator V1.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Video Rotator V1.0.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Video Rotator V1.0.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Video Rotator V1.0.9". The Video Rotator V1.0.9 application will be found automatically. After you select Video Rotator V1.0.9 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Video Rotator V1.0.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Rotator V1.0.9:
- The software company is: http://www.VideoRotator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoRotator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Video Rotator V1.0.9.
8. After removing Video Rotator V1.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Video Rotator V1.0.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video Rotator V1.0.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Video Rotator V1.0.9 by VideoRotator.com from your computer, we are not saying that Video Rotator V1.0.9 by VideoRotator.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Video Rotator V1.0.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:23:45.043