You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Video Player for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Video Player from your computerCP Plus
. More info about CP Plus can be seen here
. Video Player is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Video Player directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Video Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Video Player\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Video Player's primary file takes around 562.50 KB (576000 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in Video Player. They take 562.50 KB (576000
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (562.50 KB)
Video Player is a program released by the software company CP Plus. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Video Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Video Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Video Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Player". If it exists on your system the Video Player program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Video Player in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Video Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Video Player.
8. After uninstalling Video Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Video Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Video Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Video Player by CP Plus from your computer, we are not saying that Video Player by CP Plus is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Video Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 16:51:18.823