This web page is about Video Mover for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Video Mover is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\dlnauninstall\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. BelkinRouterMonitor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.80 MB (1884064 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Video Mover from your PC
The following executables are contained in Video Mover. They occupy 12.95 MB (13575788
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BelkinRouterMonitor.exe (1.80 MB)
- BelkinService.exe (549.91 KB)
- BelkinSetup.exe (6.70 MB)
- dlnaPlugin.exe (1.57 MB)
- KillProcesses2.exe (60.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- setupSNK.exe (28.00 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Video Mover from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Video Mover:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\AffCrypto.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\AffIpHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\affNdis.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\AffStateMc.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Video Mover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Video Mover from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Video Mover or simply click the Search feature and type in "Video Mover". If it is installed on your PC the Video Mover application will be found automatically. After you click Video Mover in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Video Mover, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Video Mover.
8. After uninstalling Video Mover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Video Mover that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Mover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130