Video Downloader version 1.5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Video Downloader version 1.5 for Windows. Video Downloader version 1.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Downloader folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Video Downloader version 1.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Downloader\unins000.exe". VideoDownloader.exe is the Video Downloader version 1.5's primary executable file and it takes close to 160.50 KB (164352 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Video Downloader version 1.5 from your PC
The executable files below are installed beside Video Downloader version 1.5. They take about 17.93 MB (18802377
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VideoDownloader.exe (160.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Video Downloader version 1.5.
If you are manually uninstalling Video Downloader version 1.5 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Downloader_is1
Some users want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Video Downloader version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Video Downloader version 1.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Video Downloader version 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Downloader version 1.5". The Video Downloader version 1.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Video Downloader version 1.5 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Video Downloader version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Video Downloader version 1.5.
8. After removing Video Downloader version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Video Downloader version 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Downloader version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130