Video Downloader version 1.5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Video Downloader version 1.5 for Windows. Video Downloader version 1.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Downloader folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Video Downloader version 1.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Downloader\unins000.exe". VideoDownloader.exe is the Video Downloader version 1.5's primary executable file and it takes close to 160.50 KB (164352 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Video Downloader version 1.5 from your PC
The executable files below are installed beside Video Downloader version 1.5. They take about 17.93 MB (18802377
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VideoDownloader.exe (160.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Video Downloader version 1.5.
Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Video Downloader version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Video Downloader version 1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Video Downloader version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Video Downloader version 1.5". The Video Downloader version 1.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click Video Downloader version 1.5 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Video Downloader version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Video Downloader version 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Video Downloader version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Downloader version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video Downloader version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130