Video Downloader is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Video Downloader from your computerhttp://www.vgrabber.com
. Open here
for more info on http://www.vgrabber.com. Usually the Video Downloader application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vGrabber-software directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\vGrabber-software\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Video Downloader. The application's main executable file is labeled VideoDownloader.exe and its approximative size is 171.00 KB (175104 bytes).
Video Downloader installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.88 MB (17703070
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (58.15 KB)
- VideoDownloader.exe (171.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.14
of Video Downloader.
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Video Downloader from your PC.Folders remaining:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Video Downloader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Downloader
Video Downloader is a program marketed by the software company http://www.vgrabber.com. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Video Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Video Downloader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Video Downloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Downloader". If it is installed on your PC the Video Downloader application will be found automatically. After you select Video Downloader in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Video Downloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Video Downloader.
8. After uninstalling Video Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Video Downloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Downloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Video Downloader by http://www.vgrabber.com from your PC, we are not saying that Video Downloader by http://www.vgrabber.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video Downloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:05:41.060