Video Download Toolbar 18.104.22.168
This page is about Video Download Toolbar 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Video Download Toolbar 126.96.36.199 from your systemSakysoft s.r.l. uninominale
. More information on Sakysoft s.r.l. uninominale can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.videodownloadtoolbar.com
if you want to read more on Video Download Toolbar 188.8.131.52 on Sakysoft s.r.l. uninominale's page. Video Download Toolbar 184.108.40.206 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\VideoDownloadToolbar folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Video Download Toolbar 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\VideoDownloadToolbar\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. videodownloadtoolbar-toolbar-setup.exe is the Video Download Toolbar 18.104.22.168's main executable file and it takes around 77.58 KB (79447 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Video Download Toolbar 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 5.21 MB (5465525
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
- videodownloadtoolbar-toolbar-setup.exe (77.58 KB)
- VideoDownloadToolbar.exe (4.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Video Download Toolbar 188.8.131.52.
Video Download Toolbar 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by the software company Sakysoft s.r.l. uninominale. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Video Download Toolbar 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Video Download Toolbar 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Video Download Toolbar 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Video Download Toolbar 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Video Download Toolbar 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Video Download Toolbar 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Video Download Toolbar 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Download Toolbar 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.videodownloadtoolbar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoDownloadToolbar\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Video Download Toolbar 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Video Download Toolbar 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Video Download Toolbar 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Video Download Toolbar 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Video Download Toolbar 220.127.116.11 by Sakysoft s.r.l. uninominale from your PC, nor are we saying that Video Download Toolbar 18.104.22.168 by Sakysoft s.r.l. uninominale is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Video Download Toolbar 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:12:19.950