This page is about Video Converter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Video Converter from your PCCP Plus
. More info about CP Plus can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CP Plus\Video Converter directory (same installation drive as Windows). Video Converter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CP Plus\Video Converter\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Video Converter.exe and its approximative size is 306.50 KB (313856 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Video Converter. They occupy an average of 1.58 MB (1658368
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- Video Converter.exe (306.50 KB)
The current page applies to Video Converter version 1.01
Video Converter is an application released by the software company CP Plus. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Video Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Video Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Video Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Video Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Video Converter in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Video Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Video Converter by CP Plus from your computer, we are not saying that Video Converter by CP Plus is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 10:41:04.790