This page contains thorough information on how to remove Video Codecs for Windows. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Codecs folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Video Codecs is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Codecs\unins000.exe". How to uninstall Video Codecs from your system
Video Codecs contains of the executables below. They take 2.01 MB (2102558
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- dsmux.x64.exe (132.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (350.00 KB)
- gdsmux.x64.exe (470.50 KB)
- mkv2vfr.exe (134.50 KB)
- mkv2vfr.x64.exe (157.00 KB)
Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Video Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Video Codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Video Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Codecs". If it exists on your system the Video Codecs app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Video Codecs in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Video Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Video Codecs.
8. After removing Video Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Video Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130