Video Capture v5.09.1202.00
This page is about Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 from your PCElgato Systems
. Additional info about Elgato Systems can be read here
. Usually the Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Elgato\Video Capture folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Elgato\Video Capture\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Video Capture v5.09.1202.00. uninstall.exe is the Video Capture v5.09.1202.00's main executable file and it takes close to 522.74 KB (535289 bytes) on disk.
Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 is comprised of the following executables which take 602.24 KB (616697
bytes) on disk:
- emmon.exe (79.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (522.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.09.1202.00
of Video Capture v5.09.1202.00.
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Video Capture v5.09.1202.00:
- C:\Program Files\Elgato\Video Capture
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Elgato\Video Capture\cpnotify.ax
- C:\Program Files\Elgato\Video Capture\CxPolaris.ax
- C:\Program Files\Elgato\Video Capture\cxtvrate.dll
- C:\Program Files\Elgato\Video Capture\elgato_video_capture.cat
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Capture v5.09.1202.00
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Capture v5.09.1202.00\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Capture v5.09.1202.00\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Capture v5.09.1202.00\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Capture v5.09.1202.00\UninstallString
Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 is a program marketed by the software company Elgato Systems. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "Video Capture v5.09.1202.00". The Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Video Capture v5.09.1202.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Video Capture v5.09.1202.00.
8. After removing Video Capture v5.09.1202.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 by Elgato Systems from your computer, we are not saying that Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 by Elgato Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video Capture v5.09.1202.00 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 17:04:27.487