Video Capture Master 22.214.171.1245
This page is about Video Capture Master 126.96.36.1995 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Video Capture Master 188.8.131.525 from your computerVideoCaptureMaster Inc.
. You can find out more on VideoCaptureMaster Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Video Capture Master folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Video Capture Master 184.108.40.2065 is C:\Program Files\Video Capture Master\unins000.exe. VideoCaptureMaster.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.67 MB (6998528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Video Capture Master 220.127.116.115. They take about 7.34 MB (7700746
bytes) on disk.
- rundll32.exe (32.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
- VideoCaptureMaster.exe (6.67 MB)
The current web page applies to Video Capture Master 18.104.22.1685 version 22.214.171.1245
Video Capture Master 126.96.36.1995 is an application marketed by the software company VideoCaptureMaster Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Video Capture Master 188.8.131.525 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Video Capture Master 184.108.40.2065 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Video Capture Master 220.127.116.115 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Video Capture Master 18.104.22.1685". If it is installed on your PC the Video Capture Master 22.214.171.1245 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Video Capture Master 126.96.36.1995 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Video Capture Master 188.8.131.525, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Video Capture Master 184.108.40.2065.
8. After uninstalling Video Capture Master 220.127.116.115, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Capture Master 18.104.22.1685 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video Capture Master 22.214.171.1245 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Video Capture Master 126.96.36.1995 by VideoCaptureMaster Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Video Capture Master 188.8.131.525 by VideoCaptureMaster Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Video Capture Master 184.108.40.2065 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-05 09:24:12.803