VidMorph is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall VidMorph from your computerVidMorph
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on VidMorph. More details about VidMorph can be found at http://www.VidMorph.com/VidMorph/
. Usually the VidMorph program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VidMorph\VidMorph folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall VidMorph by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\VidMorph\VidMorph\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. VidMorph.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.22 MB (1280000 bytes) on disk.
VidMorph installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.52 MB (4739866
bytes) on disk.
- sender.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86_sp1.exe (2.60 MB)
- VidMorph.exe (1.22 MB)
VidMorph is a program by VidMorph. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove VidMorph is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VidMorph from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VidMorph or simply click the Search field and type in "VidMorph". The VidMorph application will be found automatically. When you click VidMorph in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VidMorph, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidMorph:
- The software company is: http://www.VidMorph.com/VidMorph/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VidMorph\VidMorph\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VidMorph.
8. After uninstalling VidMorph, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VidMorph that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VidMorph using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VidMorph by VidMorph from your PC, we are not saying that VidMorph by VidMorph is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VidMorph supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 12:32:41.523