This info is about VidMasta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VidMasta from your PCAnthony Gray
. More information about Anthony Gray can be found here
. More information about VidMasta can be seen at https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
. VidMasta is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VidMasta folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. VidMasta's complete uninstall command line is cmd.exe. adminPermissionsTester.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 29.49 KB (30194 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in VidMasta. They occupy 29.49 KB (30194
bytes) on disk.
- adminPermissionsTester.exe (29.49 KB)
This data is about VidMasta version 21.2
alone. Click on the links below for other VidMasta versions:
...click to view all...
VidMasta is a program released by Anthony Gray. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove VidMasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VidMasta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VidMasta or simply click the Search feature and type in "VidMasta". If it is installed on your PC the VidMasta program will be found very quickly. When you select VidMasta in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VidMasta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VidMasta:
- The software company is: https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
- The uninstall string is: cmd.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VidMasta.
8. After uninstalling VidMasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VidMasta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VidMasta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VidMasta by Anthony Gray from your PC, nor are we saying that VidMasta by Anthony Gray is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VidMasta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:43:02.213