VidMasta is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VidMasta from your systemAnthony Gray
. Go over here
for more info on Anthony Gray. Click on https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
to get more info about VidMasta on Anthony Gray's website. Usually the VidMasta program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VidMasta directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for VidMasta is cmd.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled adminPermissionsTester.exe and occupies 29.49 KB (30194 bytes).
VidMasta is comprised of the following executables which occupy 29.49 KB (30194
bytes) on disk:
- adminPermissionsTester.exe (29.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.3
of VidMasta. Click on the links below for other VidMasta versions:
...click to view all...
VidMasta is an application by the software company Anthony Gray. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove VidMasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VidMasta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VidMasta or simply activate the Search field and type in "VidMasta". The VidMasta application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VidMasta in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VidMasta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidMasta:
- The software company is: https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
- The uninstall string is: cmd.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VidMasta.
8. After removing VidMasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VidMasta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VidMasta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VidMasta by Anthony Gray from your computer, nor are we saying that VidMasta by Anthony Gray is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VidMasta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 12:04:48.557