VidCoder 2.62 (x64)
This page is about VidCoder 2.62 (x64) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall VidCoder 2.62 (x64) from your systemRandomEngy
. More information on RandomEngy can be found here
. Click on http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
to get more info about VidCoder 2.62 (x64) on RandomEngy's website. VidCoder 2.62 (x64) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\VidCoder directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove VidCoder 2.62 (x64) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VidCoder\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. VidCoder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.81 MB (1894912 bytes) on disk.
VidCoder 2.62 (x64) is composed of the following executables which take 3.29 MB (3448885
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- VidCoder.exe (1.81 MB)
- VidCoderCLI.exe (12.00 KB)
- VidCoderWindowlessCLI.exe (6.00 KB)
- VidCoderWorker.exe (213.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.62
of VidCoder 2.62 (x64).
VidCoder 2.62 (x64) is an application marketed by RandomEngy. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase VidCoder 2.62 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VidCoder 2.62 (x64) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VidCoder 2.62 (x64) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VidCoder 2.62 (x64)". The VidCoder 2.62 (x64) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VidCoder 2.62 (x64) in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VidCoder 2.62 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidCoder 2.62 (x64):
- The web site of the program is: http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VidCoder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VidCoder 2.62 (x64).
8. After uninstalling VidCoder 2.62 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VidCoder 2.62 (x64) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VidCoder 2.62 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VidCoder 2.62 (x64) by RandomEngy from your computer, nor are we saying that VidCoder 2.62 (x64) by RandomEngy is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VidCoder 2.62 (x64) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 08:23:46.523