VidCoder 2.60 (x86)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VidCoder 2.60 (x86) for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VidCoder 2.60 (x86) from your PCRandomEngy
. More data about RandomEngy can be seen here
. Click on http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
to get more information about VidCoder 2.60 (x86) on RandomEngy's website. Usually the VidCoder 2.60 (x86) application is found in the C:\Program Files\VidCoder folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall VidCoder 2.60 (x86) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VidCoder\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called VidCoder.exe and it has a size of 1.81 MB (1895936 bytes).
VidCoder 2.60 (x86) is composed of the following executables which take 3.29 MB (3450933
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- VidCoder.exe (1.81 MB)
- VidCoderCLI.exe (12.00 KB)
- VidCoderWindowlessCLI.exe (6.00 KB)
- VidCoderWorker.exe (214.50 KB)
The current page applies to VidCoder 2.60 (x86) version 2.60
VidCoder 2.60 (x86) is a program marketed by RandomEngy. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall VidCoder 2.60 (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VidCoder 2.60 (x86) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VidCoder 2.60 (x86) or simply click the Search field and type in "VidCoder 2.60 (x86)". The VidCoder 2.60 (x86) program will be found very quickly. After you click VidCoder 2.60 (x86) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VidCoder 2.60 (x86), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VidCoder 2.60 (x86):
- The web site of the program is: http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VidCoder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VidCoder 2.60 (x86).
8. After removing VidCoder 2.60 (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VidCoder 2.60 (x86) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VidCoder 2.60 (x86) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VidCoder 2.60 (x86) by RandomEngy from your computer, nor are we saying that VidCoder 2.60 (x86) by RandomEngy is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VidCoder 2.60 (x86) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 15:49:28.780