VidCoder 2.60 (x64)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove VidCoder 2.60 (x64) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall VidCoder 2.60 (x64) from your PCRandomEngy
. Go over here
for more information on RandomEngy. Click on http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
to get more information about VidCoder 2.60 (x64) on RandomEngy's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\VidCoder directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\VidCoder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VidCoder 2.60 (x64). VidCoder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.81 MB (1894912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VidCoder 2.60 (x64). They take an average of 3.29 MB (3448885
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- VidCoder.exe (1.81 MB)
- VidCoderCLI.exe (12.00 KB)
- VidCoderWindowlessCLI.exe (6.00 KB)
- VidCoderWorker.exe (213.50 KB)
The current page applies to VidCoder 2.60 (x64) version 2.60
VidCoder 2.60 (x64) is an application marketed by the software company RandomEngy. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase VidCoder 2.60 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VidCoder 2.60 (x64) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VidCoder 2.60 (x64) or simply click the Search feature and type in "VidCoder 2.60 (x64)". If it is installed on your PC the VidCoder 2.60 (x64) app will be found automatically. When you click VidCoder 2.60 (x64) in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VidCoder 2.60 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VidCoder 2.60 (x64):
- The publisher is: http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VidCoder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VidCoder 2.60 (x64).
8. After uninstalling VidCoder 2.60 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VidCoder 2.60 (x64) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VidCoder 2.60 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove VidCoder 2.60 (x64) by RandomEngy from your PC, we are not saying that VidCoder 2.60 (x64) by RandomEngy is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VidCoder 2.60 (x64) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 15:35:29.920