VidCoder 2.52 (x86)
This info is about VidCoder 2.52 (x86) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VidCoder 2.52 (x86) from your computerRandomEngy
. Open here
where you can find out more on RandomEngy. Please follow http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
if you want to read more on VidCoder 2.52 (x86) on RandomEngy's web page. Usually the VidCoder 2.52 (x86) application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VidCoder directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\VidCoder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VidCoder 2.52 (x86). VidCoder.exe is the VidCoder 2.52 (x86)'s main executable file and it takes about 1.81 MB (1894400 bytes) on disk.
VidCoder 2.52 (x86) contains of the executables below. They take 3.29 MB (3448885
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- VidCoder.exe (1.81 MB)
- VidCoderCLI.exe (12.00 KB)
- VidCoderWindowlessCLI.exe (6.00 KB)
- VidCoderWorker.exe (214.00 KB)
This info is about VidCoder 2.52 (x86) version 2.52
VidCoder 2.52 (x86) is a program by the software company RandomEngy. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove VidCoder 2.52 (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VidCoder 2.52 (x86) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VidCoder 2.52 (x86) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VidCoder 2.52 (x86)". If it exists on your system the VidCoder 2.52 (x86) app will be found very quickly. After you select VidCoder 2.52 (x86) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VidCoder 2.52 (x86), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidCoder 2.52 (x86):
- The web site of the program is: http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VidCoder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VidCoder 2.52 (x86).
8. After uninstalling VidCoder 2.52 (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VidCoder 2.52 (x86) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VidCoder 2.52 (x86) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VidCoder 2.52 (x86) by RandomEngy from your computer, nor are we saying that VidCoder 2.52 (x86) by RandomEngy is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VidCoder 2.52 (x86) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 19:54:20.300