VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86)
VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) from your systemRandomEngy
. Further information on RandomEngy can be seen here
. More data about the program VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) can be found at http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
. Usually the VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\VidCoder-Beta folder, depending on the user's option during install. VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86)'s full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\VidCoder-Beta\unins000.exe". VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86)'s main file takes around 1.73 MB (1812480 bytes) and is named VidCoder.exe.
The executables below are part of VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86). They take an average of 3.00 MB (3145941
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- VidCoder.exe (1.73 MB)
- VidCoderCLI.exe (11.00 KB)
- VidCoderWindowlessCLI.exe (5.50 KB)
- VidCoderWorker.exe (16.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86).
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86):
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86):
- C:\Program Files\VidCoder-Beta
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\VidCoder-Beta\BuiltInPresets.xml
- C:\Program Files\VidCoder-Beta\cs\VidCoder.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\VidCoder-Beta\de\VidCoder.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\VidCoder-Beta\Encode_Complete.wav
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VidCoder-Beta-x86_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) is an application marketed by the software company RandomEngy. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86)". If it exists on your system the VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) application will be found automatically. When you select VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86):
- The web site of the application is: http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VidCoder-Beta\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86).
8. After uninstalling VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) by RandomEngy from your computer, we are not saying that VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) by RandomEngy is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VidCoder 2.1 Beta (x86) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:35:51.717