VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86)
This page is about VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) from your computerRandomEngy
. More data about RandomEngy can be found here
. You can get more details about VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) at http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
. Usually the VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) program is installed in the C:\Program Files\VidCoder folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) is "C:\Program Files\VidCoder\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.68 MB (1761280 bytes) on disk and is named VidCoder.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86). They occupy 2.95 MB (3094229
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- VidCoder.exe (1.68 MB)
- VidCoderCLI.exe (10.50 KB)
- VidCoderWindowlessCLI.exe (5.50 KB)
- VidCoderWorker.exe (16.00 KB)
This data is about VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) version 1.5.29
VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) is a program marketed by RandomEngy. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) or simply click the Search feature and type in "VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86)". The VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86):
- The publisher is: http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VidCoder\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86).
8. After uninstalling VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) by RandomEngy from your computer, nor are we saying that VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) by RandomEngy is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VidCoder 1.5.29 (x86) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 11:28:38.833