VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) from your systemRandomEngy
. Further information on RandomEngy can be found here
. Please follow http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
if you want to read more on VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) on RandomEngy's web page. Usually the VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VidCoder folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\VidCoder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86). VidCoder.exe is the VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86)'s primary executable file and it takes about 1.35 MB (1413632 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86). They take 2.47 MB (2587943
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VidCoder.exe (1.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.6
of VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86).
VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) is a program marketed by RandomEngy. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86)". If it is installed on your PC the VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86):
- The publisher is: http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VidCoder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86).
8. After removing VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) by RandomEngy from your PC, we are not saying that VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) by RandomEngy is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VidCoder 1.2.6 (x86) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-24 10:22:04.650