VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64)
VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) from your computerRandomEngy
. Take a look here
where you can read more on RandomEngy. Please open http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
if you want to read more on VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) on RandomEngy's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\VidCoder directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\VidCoder\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64). VidCoder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.31 MB (1375232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64). They occupy an average of 2.43 MB (2549543
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VidCoder.exe (1.31 MB)
This web page is about VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) version 1.1.1
VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) is a program offered by the software company RandomEngy. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64)". If it is installed on your PC the VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) program will be found very quickly. After you click VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64):
- The web site of the program is: http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VidCoder\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64).
8. After uninstalling VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) by RandomEngy from your PC, nor are we saying that VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) by RandomEngy is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VidCoder 1.1.1 (x64) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:24:13.040