Victory Trader is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Victory Trader from your computerMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. You can find out more on MetaQuotes Software Corp. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.metaquotes.net
to get more information about Victory Trader on MetaQuotes Software Corp.'s website. Victory Trader is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Victory Trader folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Victory Trader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Victory Trader. terminal.exe is the Victory Trader's primary executable file and it occupies about 9.93 MB (10408936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Victory Trader. They take 19.00 MB (19922208
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (8.63 MB)
- terminal.exe (9.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (452.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00
of Victory Trader.
Victory Trader is an application marketed by MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Victory Trader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Victory Trader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Victory Trader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Victory Trader". If it is installed on your PC the Victory Trader program will be found automatically. When you select Victory Trader in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Victory Trader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Victory Trader:
- The publisher is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Victory Trader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Victory Trader.
8. After removing Victory Trader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Victory Trader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Victory Trader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Victory Trader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Victory Trader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Victory Trader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 13:45:25.373