Viber version 18.104.22.168
Viber version 22.214.171.124 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Viber version 126.96.36.199 from your computerViber
. More data about Viber can be found here
. You can read more about on Viber version 188.8.131.52 at http://www.viber.com/
. Viber version 184.108.40.206 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Viber version 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Viber.exe and it has a size of 914.70 KB (936656 bytes).
Viber version 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.17 MB (2276761
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- Viber.exe (914.70 KB)
This info is about Viber version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Viber version 188.8.131.52's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Viber.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber\Viber.exe
Viber version 184.108.40.206 is a program released by Viber. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Viber version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Viber version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Viber version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Viber version 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Viber version 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Viber version 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Viber version 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Viber version 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.viber.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Viber version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Viber version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Viber version 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Viber version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Viber version 220.127.116.11 by Viber from your PC, we are not saying that Viber version 18.104.22.168 by Viber is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Viber version 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 11:03:38.283