Viber version 188.8.131.52
Viber version 184.108.40.206 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Viber version 220.127.116.11 from your systemViber
. More data about Viber can be found here
. You can read more about on Viber version 18.104.22.168 at http://www.viber.com/
. Viber version 22.214.171.124 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Viber version 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Viber.exe and it has a size of 914.70 KB (936656 bytes).
Viber version 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.17 MB (2276761
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- Viber.exe (914.70 KB)
This info is about Viber version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk by Viber version 18.104.22.168's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Netgate\Registry Cleaner\Run1\Viber
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\New folder\Viber.22.214.171.124.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\New folder\Viber.126.96.36.199\Viber\Viber.exe
Viber version 188.8.131.52 is an application released by the software company Viber. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Viber version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Viber version 220.127.116.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Viber version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Viber version 22.214.171.124". The Viber version 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Viber version 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Viber version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Viber version 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.viber.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Viber version 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Viber version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Viber version 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Viber version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Viber version 184.108.40.206 by Viber from your PC, we are not saying that Viber version 220.127.116.11 by Viber is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Viber version 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 11:03:38.283