Viber version 220.127.116.11
Viber version 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Viber version 22.214.171.124 from your computerViber
. More data about Viber can be found here
. You can read more about on Viber version 126.96.36.199 at http://www.viber.com/
. Viber version 188.8.131.52 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Viber version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Viber.exe and it has a size of 914.70 KB (936656 bytes).
Viber version 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.17 MB (2276761
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- Viber.exe (914.70 KB)
This info is about Viber version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk by Viber version 126.96.36.199's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Viber version 188.8.131.52 is an application released by Viber. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Viber version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Viber version 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Viber version 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Viber version 22.214.171.124". The Viber version 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Viber version 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Viber version 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Viber version 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.viber.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Viber version 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Viber version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Viber version 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Viber version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Viber version 184.108.40.206 by Viber from your computer, nor are we saying that Viber version 220.127.116.11 by Viber is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Viber version 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 11:03:38.283