ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5
This page contains thorough information on how to remove ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 from your computerViPERs Audio, Inc
. You can find out more on ViPERs Audio, Inc or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 can be found at http://forum.vipersaudio.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\unins000.exe. ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5's primary file takes around 3.17 MB (3320320 bytes) and is named ViPER4WindowsCtrlPanel.exe.
ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 contains of the executables below. They take 9.95 MB (10432033
bytes) on disk.
- Configurator.exe (239.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vcredist.exe (5.41 MB)
- ViPER4WindowsCtrlPanel.exe (3.17 MB)
This data is about ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 version 1.0.5
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5:
The files below remain on your disk by ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\backup_ASUS Xonar DX Audio Device_S_PDIF Pass-through Device.reg
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\backup_ASUS Xonar DX Audio Device_Speakers.reg
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\ConfigProxy.dll
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\Configurator.exe
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\DriverComm\EffectConfig.bin
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\Language\en-US.lan
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\Language\zh-CN.lan
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\Language\zh-TW.lan
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\Presets\let it be.vpf
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\Presets\yesssssssssssss.vpf
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\Utils.dll
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\vcredist.exe
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\ViPER4Windows.dll
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\ViPER4WindowsCtrlPanel.exe
ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 is an application marketed by the software company ViPERs Audio, Inc. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5". If it is installed on your PC the ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 application will be found very quickly. After you click ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5:
- The publisher is: http://forum.vipersaudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5.
8. After removing ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 by ViPERs Audio, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 by ViPERs Audio, Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:56:12.113