This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ViOrb for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ViOrb from your PCLee-Soft.com
. More information about Lee-Soft.com can be read here
. You can get more details on ViOrb at www.lee-soft.com
. Usually the ViOrb application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ViOrb directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ViOrb's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ViOrb\KillMe.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 252.00 KB (258048 bytes) on disk and is labeled ViOrb.exe.
The executable files below are part of ViOrb. They occupy an average of 324.05 KB (331831
bytes) on disk.
- KillMe.exe (72.05 KB)
- ViOrb.exe (252.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of ViOrb. For other ViOrb versions please click below:
ViOrb is a program marketed by Lee-Soft.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase ViOrb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ViOrb using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ViOrb or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ViOrb". The ViOrb app will be found automatically. After you click ViOrb in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ViOrb, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ViOrb:
- The publisher is: www.lee-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ViOrb\KillMe.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ViOrb.
8. After removing ViOrb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ViOrb that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ViOrb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ViOrb by Lee-Soft.com from your PC, we are not saying that ViOrb by Lee-Soft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ViOrb supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:42:57.437