You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Vextractor 6.31 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Vextractor 6.31 from your systemVextraSoft
. You can find out more on VextraSoft or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Vextractor 6.31 at http://www.vextrasoft.com
. Usually the Vextractor 6.31 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vextractor 6.31 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Vextractor 6.31 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Vextractor 6.31\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Vextractor.exe and occupies 13.99 MB (14672384 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Vextractor 6.31. They take 14.68 MB (15390369
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- Vextractor.exe (13.99 MB)
The current web page applies to Vextractor 6.31 version 6.31
Vextractor 6.31 is an application by the software company VextraSoft. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Vextractor 6.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Vextractor 6.31 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vextractor 6.31 or simply click the Search field and type in "Vextractor 6.31". If it is installed on your PC the Vextractor 6.31 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Vextractor 6.31 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Vextractor 6.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vextractor 6.31:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vextrasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Vextractor 6.31\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vextractor 6.31.
8. After uninstalling Vextractor 6.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vextractor 6.31 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vextractor 6.31 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vextractor 6.31 by VextraSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Vextractor 6.31 by VextraSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vextractor 6.31 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 18:42:59.517