This info is about Veusz 1.21 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Veusz 1.21 from your computerJeremy Sanders
. More info about Jeremy Sanders can be found here
. Please follow http://home.gna.org/veusz/
if you want to read more on Veusz 1.21 on Jeremy Sanders's page. Veusz 1.21 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Veusz folder, subject to the user's decision. Veusz 1.21's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Veusz\uninst.exe. veusz.exe is the Veusz 1.21's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.69 MB (3872497 bytes) on disk.
Veusz 1.21 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.74 MB (3921022
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (47.39 KB)
- veusz.exe (3.69 MB)
This page is about Veusz 1.21 version 1.21
Veusz 1.21 is a program by Jeremy Sanders. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Veusz 1.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Veusz 1.21 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Veusz 1.21 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Veusz 1.21". The Veusz 1.21 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Veusz 1.21 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Veusz 1.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Veusz 1.21:
- The web site of the program is: http://home.gna.org/veusz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Veusz\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Veusz 1.21.
8. After removing Veusz 1.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Veusz 1.21 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Veusz 1.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Veusz 1.21 by Jeremy Sanders from your computer, we are not saying that Veusz 1.21 by Jeremy Sanders is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Veusz 1.21 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:53:35.457