Vesuvia version 1
Vesuvia version 1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vesuvia version 1 from your computergogo78
. You can read more on gogo78 or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vesuvia folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Vesuvia version 1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Vesuvia\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Vesuvia.exe is the Vesuvia version 1's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.62 MB (2746880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Vesuvia version 1. They take 3.30 MB (3461406
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- Vesuvia.exe (2.62 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of Vesuvia version 1.
Vesuvia version 1 is a program offered by gogo78. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Vesuvia version 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Vesuvia version 1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vesuvia version 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vesuvia version 1". The Vesuvia version 1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Vesuvia version 1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Vesuvia version 1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vesuvia version 1.
8. After removing Vesuvia version 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vesuvia version 1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vesuvia version 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vesuvia version 1 by gogo78 from your computer, we are not saying that Vesuvia version 1 by gogo78 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Vesuvia version 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-01 22:27:15.517