Very Sleepy version 0.82
This web page is about Very Sleepy version 0.82 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Very Sleepy version 0.82 from your systemcodersnotes.com
. Open here
for more information on codersnotes.com. Click on http://www.codersnotes.com
to get more info about Very Sleepy version 0.82 on codersnotes.com's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Very Sleepy folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Very Sleepy version 0.82 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Very Sleepy\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. sleepy.exe is the Very Sleepy version 0.82's primary executable file and it occupies around 5.61 MB (5886464 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Very Sleepy version 0.82. They take 6.77 MB (7102403
bytes) on disk.
- crashreport.exe (17.50 KB)
- sleepy.exe (5.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Very Sleepy version 0.82 version 0.82
Very Sleepy version 0.82 is a program offered by the software company codersnotes.com. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Very Sleepy version 0.82 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Very Sleepy version 0.82 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Very Sleepy version 0.82 or simply click the Search field and type in "Very Sleepy version 0.82". The Very Sleepy version 0.82 app will be found very quickly. When you select Very Sleepy version 0.82 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Very Sleepy version 0.82, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Very Sleepy version 0.82:
- The software company is: http://www.codersnotes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Very Sleepy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Very Sleepy version 0.82.
8. After uninstalling Very Sleepy version 0.82, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Very Sleepy version 0.82 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Very Sleepy version 0.82 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Very Sleepy version 0.82 by codersnotes.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Very Sleepy version 0.82 by codersnotes.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Very Sleepy version 0.82 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-05 08:51:00.740