This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Versioning (MSPE) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Versioning (MSPE) from your computerIT EA D PR
. Go over here
for more details on IT EA D PR. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Versioning (MSPE) is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://mspe.conti.de/versioningtoolbar/Versioning%20(MSPE).vsto. The application's main executable file is called install.exe and its approximative size is 773.33 KB (791888 bytes).
Versioning (MSPE) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 870.66 KB (891560
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (97.34 KB)
- install.exe (773.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Versioning (MSPE).
Versioning (MSPE) is an application marketed by IT EA D PR. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Versioning (MSPE) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Versioning (MSPE) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Versioning (MSPE) or simply click the Search field and type in "Versioning (MSPE)". If it is installed on your PC the Versioning (MSPE) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Versioning (MSPE) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Versioning (MSPE), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Versioning (MSPE).
8. After removing Versioning (MSPE), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Versioning (MSPE) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Versioning (MSPE) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Versioning (MSPE) by IT EA D PR from your PC, we are not saying that Versioning (MSPE) by IT EA D PR is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Versioning (MSPE) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:42:33.223