Version 126.96.36.1998 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Version 188.8.131.528 from your computerEnrique Nieloud
. More info about Enrique Nieloud can be seen here
. You can read more about on Version 184.108.40.2068 at http://www.gertrudisgraphics.com
. Usually the Version 220.127.116.118 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GMX-PhotoPainter-2.7 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Version 18.104.22.1688 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GMX-PhotoPainter-2.7\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.99 MB (7333672 bytes) on disk and is named GMX-PhotoPainter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Version 22.214.171.1248. They take 7.68 MB (8052169
bytes) on disk.
- GMX-PhotoPainter.exe (6.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1998
of Version 188.8.131.528.
Version 184.108.40.2068 is an application offered by Enrique Nieloud. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Version 220.127.116.118 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Version 18.104.22.1688 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Version 22.214.171.1248 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version 126.96.36.1998". If it exists on your system the Version 188.8.131.528 program will be found very quickly. When you select Version 184.108.40.2068 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Version 220.127.116.118, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Version 18.104.22.1688:
- The publisher is: http://www.gertrudisgraphics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GMX-PhotoPainter-2.7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Version 22.214.171.1248.
8. After uninstalling Version 126.96.36.1998, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version 188.8.131.528 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version 184.108.40.2068 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Version 220.127.116.118 by Enrique Nieloud from your computer, nor are we saying that Version 18.104.22.1688 by Enrique Nieloud is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Version 22.214.171.1248 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:38:32.957