Verizon Yahoo! Applications
This web page is about Verizon Yahoo! Applications for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Verizon Yahoo! Applications from your PCVerizon Yahoo!
. Open here
for more information on Verizon Yahoo!. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common directory (same installation drive as Windows). Verizon Yahoo! Applications's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\uninstall.exe. Verizon Yahoo! Applications's primary file takes about 33.32 KB (34115 bytes) and is named unin_ybs.exe.
Verizon Yahoo! Applications contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.14 MB (1196306
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (115.99 KB)
- unin_ybs.exe (33.32 KB)
- unybase.exe (93.18 KB)
- unyt.exe (95.13 KB)
- YIeUsrRestart.exe (47.54 KB)
- YInstBroker.exe (86.04 KB)
- YmailCfg_EXE.exe (193.28 KB)
- YMMAPI.exe (102.02 KB)
- Ysctr.exe (401.78 KB)
Verizon Yahoo! Applications is an application by Verizon Yahoo!. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Verizon Yahoo! Applications is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Verizon Yahoo! Applications with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Verizon Yahoo! Applications or simply click the Search field and type in "Verizon Yahoo! Applications". If it exists on your system the Verizon Yahoo! Applications app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Verizon Yahoo! Applications in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Verizon Yahoo! Applications, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Verizon Yahoo! Applications.
8. After removing Verizon Yahoo! Applications, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Verizon Yahoo! Applications which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Verizon Yahoo! Applications using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Verizon Yahoo! Applications by Verizon Yahoo! from your computer, nor are we saying that Verizon Yahoo! Applications by Verizon Yahoo! is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Verizon Yahoo! Applications in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-30 18:19:57.717