Verizon WiFi Activation
Verizon WiFi Activation is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Verizon WiFi Activation from your PCVerizon
. You can read more on Verizon or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.verizon.com/
to get more facts about Verizon WiFi Activation on Verizon's website. Verizon WiFi Activation is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\WIFI directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Verizon WiFi Activation's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\WIFI\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 977.27 KB (1000728 bytes) on disk and is named WIFI.exe.
Verizon WiFi Activation is comprised of the following executables which take 1.08 MB (1137472
bytes) on disk:
- wificfg.exe (133.54 KB)
- WIFI.exe (977.27 KB)
Verizon WiFi Activation is a program offered by Verizon. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Verizon WiFi Activation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Verizon WiFi Activation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Verizon WiFi Activation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Verizon WiFi Activation". The Verizon WiFi Activation application will be found automatically. When you select Verizon WiFi Activation in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Verizon WiFi Activation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Verizon WiFi Activation:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.verizon.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\WIFI\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Verizon WiFi Activation.
8. After removing Verizon WiFi Activation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Verizon WiFi Activation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Verizon WiFi Activation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Verizon WiFi Activation by Verizon from your PC, we are not saying that Verizon WiFi Activation by Verizon is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Verizon WiFi Activation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 12:33:10.017