Verizon Quick Connect
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Verizon Quick Connect for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Verizon Quick Connect from your PCPlumChoice, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on PlumChoice, Inc.. Verizon Quick Connect is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tific\Tific Client G1 folder, subject to the user's option. Verizon Quick Connect's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tific\Tific Client G1\Tific.exe. Verizon Quick Connect's main file takes about 6.22 MB (6520104 bytes) and is called Tific.exe.
The executables below are part of Verizon Quick Connect. They occupy about 6.22 MB (6520104
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 8.6.10302.29
of Verizon Quick Connect. You can find here a few links to other Verizon Quick Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Verizon Quick Connect is a program released by PlumChoice, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Verizon Quick Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Verizon Quick Connect from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Verizon Quick Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Verizon Quick Connect". The Verizon Quick Connect program will be found automatically. When you click Verizon Quick Connect in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Verizon Quick Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Verizon Quick Connect.
8. After removing Verizon Quick Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Quick Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Verizon Quick Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Verizon Quick Connect by PlumChoice, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Verizon Quick Connect by PlumChoice, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Verizon Quick Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-25 21:18:52.383