Verizon Internet Security Suite
Verizon Internet Security Suite is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Verizon Internet Security Suite from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on McAfee, Inc.. Verizon Internet Security Suite is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Verizon Internet Security Suite is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 67.21 KB (68824 bytes) on disk and is labeled firesvc.exe.
Verizon Internet Security Suite contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.99 MB (27253328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (67.21 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (481.60 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (235.70 KB)
- QcShm.exe (847.26 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (116.02 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (142.16 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (608.85 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (837.69 KB)
- McInstru.exe (288.00 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (427.32 KB)
- mcshell.exe (527.91 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (898.56 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.45 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (829.64 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.28 MB)
- mispreg.exe (632.97 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (350.88 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (317.64 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (666.68 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (192.46 KB)
- ActUtil.exe (568.62 KB)
- McChHost.exe (380.04 KB)
- McSACore.exe (129.06 KB)
- saUI.exe (1.17 MB)
- saUpd.exe (780.86 KB)
- uninstall.exe (615.90 KB)
- mcchhost.exe (380.04 KB)
- mcods.exe (461.01 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (384.04 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (168.27 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (359.42 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (297.02 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (645.09 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (597.31 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (624.48 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.19 MB)
- McVulUnpk.exe (616.43 KB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (644.59 KB)
This data is about Verizon Internet Security Suite version 12.8.992
alone. Click on the links below for other Verizon Internet Security Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Verizon Internet Security Suite.Folders left behind when you uninstall Verizon Internet Security Suite:The files below remain on your disk by Verizon Internet Security Suite when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\Gkp\content.bin
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\Gkp\firesvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\Gkp\Gkp.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe.FriendlyAppName
Verizon Internet Security Suite is an application marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Verizon Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Verizon Internet Security Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Verizon Internet Security Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Verizon Internet Security Suite". The Verizon Internet Security Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Verizon Internet Security Suite in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Verizon Internet Security Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Verizon Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling Verizon Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Internet Security Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Verizon Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Verizon Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Verizon Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Verizon Internet Security Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 21:05:20.917