This page is about Verizon Cloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Verizon Cloud from your computerVerizon Wireless
. You can read more on Verizon Wireless or check for application updates here
. Verizon Cloud is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Verizon Cloud directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Verizon Cloud is C:\Program Files\Verizon Cloud\uninstaller.exe. verizon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 15.93 MB (16707904 bytes) on disk.
Verizon Cloud installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 39.97 MB (41914626
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffdshow_beta6_rev2527_20081219.exe (3.78 MB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (108.00 KB)
- ServerKill.exe (2.56 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (348.97 KB)
- VCASTMediaManager.exe (8.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- Verizon Cloud Service.exe (14.57 MB)
- verizon.exe (15.93 MB)
- cdda2wav.exe (245.50 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (374.00 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (337.50 KB)
The current page applies to Verizon Cloud version 4.1.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Verizon Cloud:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Verizon Cloud:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Verizon Cloud:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Verizon Cloud
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Verizon Cloud\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Verizon Cloud\Verizon Cloud.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Verizon Cloud.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Verizon Cloud\verizon.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hyperlync\Verizon Cloud
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Verizon Cloud
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Verizon Cloud\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Verizon Cloud\DisplayName
Verizon Cloud is an application offered by the software company Verizon Wireless. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Verizon Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Verizon Cloud from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Verizon Cloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "Verizon Cloud". If it is installed on your PC the Verizon Cloud application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Verizon Cloud in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Verizon Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Verizon Cloud.
8. After removing Verizon Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Cloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Verizon Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Verizon Cloud by Verizon Wireless from your PC, nor are we saying that Verizon Cloud by Verizon Wireless is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Verizon Cloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 21:14:31.873