You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Verification Engine for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Verification Engine from your systemComodo Inc
. Take a look here
for more information on Comodo Inc. Click on http://www.comodogroup.com
to get more info about Verification Engine on Comodo Inc's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\VEngine directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Verification Engine is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\VEngine\VESetup.exe". Verification Engine's main file takes around 307.75 KB (315136 bytes) and is called VEngine.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Verification Engine. They occupy about 3.31 MB (3468792
bytes) on disk.
- VEngine.exe (307.75 KB)
- VESetup.exe (3.01 MB)
This web page is about Verification Engine version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Verification Engine versions:
Verification Engine is an application offered by Comodo Inc. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Verification Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Verification Engine from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Verification Engine or simply activate the Search field and type in "Verification Engine". The Verification Engine program will be found automatically. After you select Verification Engine in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Verification Engine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Verification Engine:
- The software company is: http://www.comodogroup.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\VEngine\VESetup.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Verification Engine.
8. After uninstalling Verification Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Verification Engine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Verification Engine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Verification Engine by Comodo Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Verification Engine by Comodo Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Verification Engine in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130