You can find on this page details on how to remove VeriFace for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VeriFace from your PCLenovo
. More data about Lenovo can be found here
. More information about the application VeriFace can be seen at http://www.lenovo.com
. VeriFace is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove VeriFace by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. veriface.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.94 MB (6231392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with VeriFace. They take about 39.98 MB (41925408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeleteVF.exe (2.80 MB)
- ErrolWizard.exe (4.39 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (3.50 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (3.49 MB)
- PassMgr.exe (1.86 MB)
- PManage.exe (2.98 MB)
- setting.exe (3.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.96 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- veriface.exe (5.94 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.521
of VeriFace. For more VeriFace versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall VeriFace you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
VeriFace is a program marketed by Lenovo. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VeriFace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VeriFace or simply activate the Search field and type in "VeriFace". If it is installed on your PC the VeriFace app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VeriFace in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VeriFace, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeriFace:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VeriFace.
8. After removing VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VeriFace that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VeriFace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VeriFace by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VeriFace supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:19:49.193