You can find on this page details on how to remove VeriFace for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VeriFace from your computerLenovo
. More data about Lenovo can be found here
. More information about the application VeriFace can be seen at http://www.lenovo.com
. VeriFace is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove VeriFace by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. veriface.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.94 MB (6231392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with VeriFace. They take about 39.98 MB (41925408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeleteVF.exe (2.80 MB)
- ErrolWizard.exe (4.39 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (3.50 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (3.49 MB)
- PassMgr.exe (1.86 MB)
- PManage.exe (2.98 MB)
- setting.exe (3.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.96 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- veriface.exe (5.94 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2061
of VeriFace. For more VeriFace versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall VeriFace you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall VeriFace:
The files below were left behind on your disk by VeriFace's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\3DImageRenderer.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Apblend.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Apblend64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\avi\1.avi
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
VeriFace is an application by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VeriFace from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VeriFace or simply click the Search field and type in "VeriFace". If it is installed on your PC the VeriFace app will be found automatically. After you click VeriFace in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VeriFace, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeriFace:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VeriFace.
8. After removing VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VeriFace which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VeriFace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VeriFace by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VeriFace in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:19:49.193