This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VeriFace for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VeriFace from your systemLenovo
. You can find out more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.lenovo.com
if you want to read more on VeriFace on Lenovo's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling VeriFace is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. VeriFace's primary file takes about 3.20 MB (3356000 bytes) and its name is VeriFace.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with VeriFace. They take about 24.03 MB (25200448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capture.exe (604.00 KB)
- DeleteVF.exe (313.34 KB)
- ErrolWizard.exe (1.58 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (1.29 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (1.33 MB)
- gacutil.exe (95.19 KB)
- PassMgr.exe (2.44 MB)
- PManage.exe (321.34 KB)
- setting.exe (1.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (5.30 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- VeriFace.exe (3.20 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (817.34 KB)
- WmiAcpiComClient.exe (339.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2066
of VeriFace. Click on the links below for other VeriFace versions:
...click to view all...
VeriFace is an application marketed by the software company Lenovo. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VeriFace from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VeriFace or simply click the Search feature and type in "VeriFace". If it exists on your system the VeriFace application will be found very quickly. When you click VeriFace in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VeriFace, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeriFace:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VeriFace.
8. After uninstalling VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VeriFace that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VeriFace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VeriFace by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VeriFace supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:15:18.510