This web page is about VeriFace for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VeriFace from your computerLenovo
. Further information on Lenovo can be found here
. More information about VeriFace can be found at http://www.lenovo.com
. VeriFace is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\UserName\VeriFace directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for VeriFace is C:\Program Files\UserName\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called veriface.exe and its approximative size is 5.94 MB (6231304 bytes).
VeriFace installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 37.82 MB (39658064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ErrolWizard.exe (4.39 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (3.50 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (3.49 MB)
- PassMgr.exe (2.44 MB)
- PManage.exe (2.98 MB)
- setting.exe (3.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (5.02 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- veriface.exe (5.94 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (1.00 MB)
The current web page applies to VeriFace version 3.6.0.0730
alone. For more VeriFace versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VeriFace has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\LENOVO\VERIFACE
Registry keys:Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\LENOVO\VERIFACE\3DImageRenderer.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\LENOVO\VERIFACE\Apblend.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\LENOVO\VERIFACE\Apblend64.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\LENOVO\VERIFACE\avi\1.avi
VeriFace is a program marketed by Lenovo. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VeriFace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VeriFace or simply click the Search feature and type in "VeriFace ". The VeriFace program will be found automatically. When you select VeriFace in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VeriFace , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VeriFace :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UserName\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VeriFace .
8. After uninstalling VeriFace , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VeriFace that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VeriFace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VeriFace by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VeriFace in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:54:12.793