You can find below details on how to uninstall VeriFace for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VeriFace from your PCLenovo
. Open here
for more information on Lenovo. You can read more about on VeriFace at http://www.lenovo.com
. VeriFace is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. VeriFace's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. veriface.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.94 MB (6231392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in VeriFace. They take 35.08 MB (36779456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ErrolWizard.exe (4.39 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (3.50 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (3.49 MB)
- PassMgr.exe (1.86 MB)
- PManage.exe (2.98 MB)
- setting.exe (3.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- veriface.exe (5.94 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2069
of VeriFace. Click on the links below for other VeriFace versions:
...click to view all...
VeriFace is an application marketed by the software company Lenovo. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VeriFace from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VeriFace or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VeriFace". If it is installed on your PC the VeriFace app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VeriFace in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VeriFace, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VeriFace:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VeriFace.
8. After removing VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VeriFace that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VeriFace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VeriFace by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VeriFace supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 21:29:11.533